понедельник, 18 февраля 2019 г.

Beneath the Skin :: Make up Fashion Personal Narrative Papers

Beneath the SkinI bought new nonplusup yesterday. Its a new kind from Almay c everyed Nearly Naked, which is supposed to hide the wearers imperfections plainly still let her skin show through. Obviously the idea is to make it seem like there is no makeup and that yes, this is how I aim when I roll out of bed. Isnt that what its about, though? secrecy ones imperfections from the area while trying to convince the world that its the real you? So here I sit, face fresh washed and devoid of makeup, ready for examination to see what can be discovered about my life from my facial features. Lets take at the top the forehead. Not too big, non too scurvy (though Im sure if I stare at it ample enough that sentiment will change). Two little indents serve as a reminder to when I had the chicken pox, age eleven. During the sixth grade, all the kids in my class got chicken pox, and I was one of the last to do it. At the time we were living in England, and my mothers helper wa s visiting from the U.S. I didnt want her to see me with all these untellable little marks on my skin. I precious to hide in my bed for two weeks. There were pictures of me during that timeIm holding my hamster and non looking at the camerabut I lash out the little part of the photos with my hamster in them and threw the rest of the photos out. I wanted no reminder of how sick I looked during that time. So now, years later, elfin bumps and irregularities are scattered across the once smooth surface.My shaggy eyebrows should be plucked in order to banish those tiny strays under the brow, but I cant be bothered. I used to sop up very high-maintenance eyebrows back in high school. They were arched and tapered to a beautiful finish at just the right spot a little further out than where my eye ends. But I was a different person thensomeone Im not now. While those eyebrows were fun they represent someone elseperhaps someone who was not as comfortable with herself as she is now. Someone who was just coming into her declare and feeling slightly awkward, and decided to make her eyebrows as pretty as possible, to give the illusion of maturity.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий