четверг, 21 февраля 2019 г.

Bent Toward Your Goal, the Whole World Will Make Way Essay

Now I am in frame 10 and I think virtually the life I realise spent. I come to a conclusion everyones life starts similarly, exactly the result is different. This is because some people do not experience their kip downledge goals and only do what others do. Only people who know their goals can adopt a meaningful life. There are many ways in my life. If I am not careful enough, I will submit the wrong way. For instance, although some people look quite busy, what they do is not meaningful because they do not know their goalIt is necessary for you to know your goal and form on to it unless you do not want to be successful. Ants use the whole autumn to save food in pasture to take a leak a honourable winter. Farmers work under the burning cheer in order to have a good harvest. They all know their goal and hold on to it. So do I. When I was in Grade 7, I knew there would be a basketball gimpy in Grade 8. As a student who was crazy about basketball, it was a good chance for me to help my team, so I was genuine of my goal. From then on, I began to learn from others and practiced again and again.Nothing could take hold of in my way because of my determination. Although the sun was burning, the weather was hot, I never gave up because I believed no pain, no gain. Finally, our team did a good job, and it was the result that I wanted. Begin with the end in mind makes me have a definite goal, and makes me go straight towards my dream. Consequently, I advocate that everyone should sire every day with a clear direction and destination and hold on to it. This can lead you to success

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий