суббота, 16 марта 2019 г.

For Some Odd & Strange Reason :: Essays Papers

For Some Odd & Strange Reason It was a refrigerant and blistering December morning on the campus of SUNY Brockport. Waking up and waiver to class on these dreadful mornings are a students worst nightmare. save for some odd and strange reason, something possessed me to get up primordial and retrieve a angry cup of java from the college coffee shop, Jitterbugs. acquiring coffee was a regular occurrence for me every Monday afterwardnoon after my classes were finished for the day. further for some odd and strange reason, be it the frozen weather, the thought of a steamy cup of Joe or perhaps the terrific need for caffeine, I managed to pull myself out of bed and go to Jitterbugs. at one time because I am an afternoon regular at the coffee shop, I thought I knew everyone who worked there. Maybe not by their name but by their face, personality and their ability to make select coffee specialties give care the double mocha latte with just a bit of foam . But when I walked in the door, something new hit me other than the smell of reinvigorated Colombian coffee at eight oclock in the morning. The first thing I saw when I walked into the shop was this childly attractive girl working behind the counter that I had neer seen or spoken to before. For the first time in my life I actually felt attracted to someone that I didnt know. She was about 58 with a nice figure blue eyes and visible light brown hair that she had taken up while she worked but showed her bonny face and smile perfectly. When I got up to the counter to order my hot beverage, for some odd and strange reason, my mind went blank. This had never happened to me before when request a cup of coffee. After about a minute of quieten that felt like an eternity, I finally spoke my first course to the java goddess. Now me being a coffee connoisseur, I calculate maybe I should order something nice yet tasty.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий