среда, 20 марта 2019 г.

Theatre Play :: essays research papers

Triple ThreatCell ph superstar ringsChrisHey whats up man?ChrisNaw man, Im busy this night, Ive got ternary datesChrisYa man, three different lady friends, and they dont even knowChrisIm taking wiz of them to lunch, other to dinner, and then Im gonna meet the one at the barChrisI met the first one in my theatre class, man shes hot I am taking her to lunchChrisThe second one I met at Wal-mart. She was checkin me out. Im taking her to dinnerChrisAnd the last one is that one girl from last week at the bar, remember? Im meeting her there laterChrisSo, do you think I can tow this off?ChrisNo? Man you know Ive got dem skills..LaterNext word-paintingChrisHey hows it going?AnnaIm fine how be you?ChrisIm good, man Brents class sure was sweet today wasnt it?AnnaOhh yes, I had so much fun waitressCan I grab you all something to drink?ChrisA piddle pleaseAnnaA water hold offWould you like to order?ChrisI would like a saladAnnaI would like a triple cheeseburger, fries, and a loaded bak ed potatoChrisDamn girl Hungry?AnnaNaw not really, I ate breakfast awhile agoAnnaSo, what ar you doing this evening?ChrisI am going to my grandmas birthday ships company all day, you?AnnaIm going out with some of my girlsChris rise thats coolChrisHows the food?AnnaAwesome, you want a sunburn?ChrisNo thanks, its all yoursChrisSo are you going to get the bill?AnnaHell no Im not paying, do you think I would devote ordered all this?ChrisIts cool, I got it, you know Im a ballerEnd date oneWaitressWerent you here earlier?ChrisNope, you must have me identify with someone elseWaitressNo Im sure it was you, are you sure?ChrisNope sure wasnt meWaitressOk then, how many?Chris scarcely twoMichelleHows your day going?ChrisIts good and yourself?MichelleMines good, I just got off the phone with a friend and she had a horrific lunch date with some guyChrisOhh really? That sucksMichelleYa she came hereChrisOhh..I serveWaitressWould you like something to drink?ChrisWell both have water..with lemon thats not extra is it?MichelleWell..thanks?ChrisNo problemWaitressAre you countersink to order?ChrisYa, is it possible for us to order off the kids menu?WaitressNo, not so muchChrisOk then, well split the appetizer tasterMichelleWow, dont go all outChrisIts cool, Ive got plentyChrisSo hows wal-mart treating ya?MichelleWell its good, I have been getting a lot of hours since one girl(Chris checks out another girl and says hi)..Uhh hello?ChrisUhh ya, thats coolMichelleSo what are you doing tonight?ChrisWell I am going to ball with my boys and then we are going to hang at the house. What about you?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий